STEP TWO is what we call our Chronological Bible Teaching (CBT). This class hinges on mentoring relationships, small group accountability and the Word of God. CBT is not just a "Bible study". It's a life-long process of systematically learning God's story and ultimately knowing Him.
WHAT DOES CBT DO?
- systematically and intentionally increases Bible literacy
- incorporates mentoring and small group accountability
- uses stories to help men and women develop a biblical worldview
- empowers men and women to become self-feeders
- teaches us that God uses ordinary people
- teaches us to have a high view of God and Scripture
- produces men and women who will invest in the next generation
- enables men and women to see the big picture of God's Word
WHEN DOES STEP TWO MEET?
MEN // Every Tuesday from 6:30-8:30P
WOMEN // Every Tuesday from 6:30-8:30P
STUDENT GIRLS // Every Tuesday from 6:30-8:30P
Childcare is provided.