If you feel led to serve on our Student Leadership Team fill out the application and email it to Alex@lifepointsenatobia.com.
Students who serve as student leaders:
- Followers of Jesus Christ. Students who love Jesus and desire to follow Him in every area of their lives.
- Students who are imperfect and mess up but have the desire to learn from their mistakes and be set apart. (1 Peter 1:16)
- Students who have a love for other students / families / classmates / Church members / Nonmembers / People in our community / Students who have a love for all people
- Respect authority - Parents / Teachers / Adults - Students must have a desire to be respectful towards any authority God has placed in their life.
- Desire to see lost people saved. Committed to praying for God to save them / Serving them / Loving them / Being the Lite in their life. (Proverbs 11:30)
- Attend Wednesday and Sunday Services (Unless reasonable)
- Plugged in to a D-Group weekly (Reading / Writing H.E.A.R. Journals / Committed to memorizing F260 weekly verses / Participate in group discussions)
- Hold other students accountable (Contacting students who miss church / Encouraging students to join a D-Group / Encouraging students to sign up or show up to events / Looking for students who may need a friend or to be reached out to.