Student Leadership University's mission is to develop and equip student leaders to think, dream, and lead. We strive to instill future tense thinking; character-driven decision making; ownership of biblical values; and a commitment to influence through service.
"Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you." Joshua 3:5
"For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the LORD, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:9-10
"But sanctify the LORD God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear." 1 Peter 3:15
WHAT WE VALUE
- Our firm belief in God’s inerrant Word
- Our commitment to biblical, servant leadership
- Our desire for excellence in every facet of our operation and programs
- Our extraordinary belief in providing EPIC experiences in leadership learning
- Reaching students with an intentionally cross-cultural, multi-ethnic strategy
- Our love and commitment to assist the Local Church and the Private Christian School succeed in developing student leaders
- Our commitment to creativity, open communication, and focus
- Our deep and sincere commitment to help student pastors succeed in ministry and life
We believe that God has called us to prepare the next generation to Think, Dream, and Lead through a challenging series of leadership training processes that equip them to have a Renaissance Mind, The Heart of a Patriot, The Soul of a Saint, The Discipline of a Champion and the Influence of a Leader.
We accomplish this vision through leadership adventures that are marketed through significant relationships across multiple denominational lines, delivered with excellence, and lead to a sustainable, long-term relationship.
- Our adventures include world-class, highly interactive events
- Ongoing curriculum and learning resources
- Bibles, books, and recommended reading
- Creative communications through technology and traditional deliverables
- Relational capital that is value-centric
- Systems that maximize our effectiveness and efficiencies
- Aggressive, relational funding
- Unyielding focus on introducing new students to SLU 101
UPCOMING 2020 DATES
SLU 101 ORLANDO
- Week 1: June 15-18, 2020
SLU 201 WASHINGTON D.C.
- July 13-17, 2020
SLU 301 LONDON, OXFORD, NORMANDY, & PARIS
- July 19-26, 2020
SLU 401 ISRAEL & JORDAN
- June 6-15, 2020
Click below to see 2021 dates